One of our new favorite summer meals. Very easy to make and delicious!
Thai Basil Noodles
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 4 tbsp. minced fresh gingers
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 4 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. hot chili oil
- 2 tsp. salt.
- 1 lb. thinly sliced beef (optional)
- 1/2 lb. broccoli cut into pieces
- 1 lb. medium width rice noodles
- 1 cup chopped Thai or regular basil leaves
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- chopped roasted peanuts
- In a medium skillet saute garlic and ginger in oil for 1-2 minutes.
- Place in medium bowl and add next 6 ingredients; whisk well.
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In the medium skillet stir fry beef until browned using a little more oil if neccessary.
- Add broccoli and continue to cook until broccoli is bright green and still has some crunch.
- Add beef, broccoli and sauce to noodles. Add chopped basil. Mix together well.
- Serve and top with green onions and peanuts.