- 4 eggs
- 4 slices bread, broken into pieces
- 3 Tblsp. oil or butter
- 4 cloves garkic, chopped
- pinch rosemary
- dash of salt and pepper
- Place oil or butter in a skillet. Melt butter if using. Add bread pieces and coat with oil. Let sit.
- In a small bowl beat eggs. Add garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Mix in bread crumbs.
- Heat skillet until hot. Pour egg and bread mixture into skillet.
- Cook on medium heat until bottom is browned, flip and brown the other side. Chop a little with spatula and stir until done.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serves 3-4
Leave a Reply