This is a fun easy way to eat kale. They turn out deliciously light and crispy! You can add extra flavor by adding spices such as garlic powder or chili powder before baking. Even my extremely picky 2 year old likes these!
Author: Celeste Engell
- 1 bunch fresh kale
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Cut large ribs out of kale leaves.
- Tear or chop into bite size peices.
- Drizzle and toss with enough olive oil to lightly coat leaves.
- Spread in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and any desired sesonings such as garlic or chili powder.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. for 5- 10 minutes. Watch very closely to prevent from burning.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.